Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Must Read

I have tried to keep the current election out of all of my blogs. There is so much coverage that it is kinda' a place for me to getawa from it all and pretend it doesn't exist (I know, that's not realistic, but it helps sometimes).


I personally know that this election will be decided for me based mainly on moral issues. I will be voting for McCain (gasp...I never discuss my personal vote, but there it is). I will stand up immediately and tell you that there are things about McCain's proposed plans that I don't like. There are things about his policies that I don't like. However, I would personally rather choose to (possibly) damage our economy more than to compromise on some serious moral issues I have with Obama. It's the lesser of two evils (okay, evils is a strong word). But I will stand by my beliefs over my well being any day.


That's my personal take on this election. You can agree. You can disagree. I'm not forcing you to vote as I am. I am just outing myself. I really don't think if you've been around this blog that the decision would surprise you. However, this is one of the reasons why Obama will never get my vote.

Sigh. Back to non-political blissdom...

No comments: