Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Tunes

Okay, so I said in a previous post that I would be featuring music on Tuesday. I haven't been too true to my word on that, have I?

Well, I am reviving the idea with the holiday season and over the next four weeks I will recommend to you my favorite Christmas albums...in no particular order.

The first one I will talk about is Selah's Christmas album Rose of Bethlehem. It was released in Fall of 2002 and is by far one of the best Christmas albums available by any artist.




This album truly brings a smile to my face and I will whisper and tell you that I listen to it even when it's not Christmas! Shhh...don't tell anyone!

It is full of the group's unique (in a blend of harmonies that only Selah could pull off) take on a number of traditional carols as well as some original pieces that will really set you in the Christmas mood.

This is a must for your holiday collection. If you don't own it, go out and buy it now!

No comments: