Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Project Underway

I am working on a project, and I need your prayers. A good friend of mine is currently searching...and I am so worried that he is getting awfully far down a really dangerous road in his search. I am workly quietly biulding my arms reserve while quietly remaining his friend and answering any faith-based questions that come up...as well as prompting some myself.

I want to have answers and be able to show him the error of what he is currently investigating. Not that he himself is a project, but the research required to be prepared is really thorough and necessary.

Pray for guidance from God so that I may point him to the Truth in love and without pushing him away. I would also like the chance to talk with (and hopefully influence) the people leading him down this path--but I will need much more ammunition for that task.

No comments: