Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some Thoughts to Ponder

Sorry I've been silent on here as of late. I am working on something really important that I hope to be able to talk about on here soon. In the meantime, I will leave you with a couple of thoughts that I encountered last night at my Bible study (we're doing Beth Moore's Believing God and it is AWESOME!):

An unchallenged faith is an unchanging faith.

God is who He says He is regardless of what we believe about Him.

When we've began to think that God makes sense and make Him common, we've been deceived because God is bigger and more than anything we can comprehend.

We should not create God (in our minds) to be in the image of man.

Sorry this is short, but I've gotta' get back to studying for my big project. I'll talk more later (and not so elusively...but it's a lot to explain and I don't have the time at the moment. Just pray for me--that I'll be the light that God wants me to be).

No comments: